Kuza® 100% Pure African Shea Butter with Borututu, Yellow, Creamy
Spreads smoothly and easily all over your body leaving your skin, hair and nails smooth and moisturized. Thick and rich, Kuza® 100% Pure African Shea butter is enriched with essential Vitamins to hydrate and rejuvenate all types of skin. It is moisturizing and improves manageability of textured hair. Great to use with water for a curl refresher for textured “natural hair.” Handcrafted to preserve its natural benefits, which may result in color variations. The natural scent will gradually fade after it is applied. Store in a cool place. Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Product of Ghana, Africa.
- 100% pure, handcrafted African Shea Butter from Ghana, Africa
- Enriched with essential vitamins to hydrate and rejuvenate all types of hair and skin
- Moisturizes and improves manageability of textured hair and skin
- Spreads smoothly and easily all over your body
- Hand-crafted to preserve its natural benefits, which may result in color variations.
- The natural scent will fade after it’s applied
Why We Love It
This multiuse top seller is ready-to-use so you can be ready to shine. It’s the all natural hair and skin must-have every style creator needs in their bag for every occasion!
- Thick and rich Shea Butter is enriched with all the essential vitamins needed to hydrate and rejuvenate all types of skin
- Leaves your skin, hair and nails nourished and enriched
Kuza® Hair Textures
Kuza® LooksBraid-Outs|Braids|Locs|Twist-Outs|Twists|Wash ’n Go
How to Use
We work to ensure product information represents the best current information. Because products are being improved at times, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.